Sunday, May 10, 2009

UNTOUCHED.

Do not be fooled by the laughter and the smiles

Nor the nonchalant attitude that I use to avoid my true feelings of passion filled desires

My body yearns for an exclusive kind of attention

The kind that's non existent when you are not present

I need you and only you to fulfill this ecstasy

My body is deprived unnourished neglected and untouched

This feels like a torturous prison with a limited sentence

Every time we get together the gift of having you by my side is a
blessing

Cause only you can give me everything that I need

Start out gently just how I like it, whispers and kisses all down my
body

Kind of strange to know what's going on in my head isn't it

When it comes to this subject matter I'm usually vocally suppressed

...that is until we get in the bed

I can complete your every fantasy, just let me know what you need

We could trade places and I'll return every favor

The deed isn't complete unless its you between my knees making me weak

Causing me to moan and scream meanwhile my passionate filled thoughts
and dreams are fulfilled thoroughly

and to complete this happily ever after all I need is your touch.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SouTh oF NoWhErE, New York CiTy, United States
Born in LA
Raised in the Bronx
and of Honduran ethnicity,
i Am a cultural urban mix of complete randomness,
so much more than what meets the eyes... i have a passion for writing an obsession for music and an undeniable addiction to dancing.
welcome to the 'inner me'.

Live Blog Stats