Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kindle Fire


Every time I see it I think of you
How you treated me with kindness
Although I withdrew
How you brightened every moment
And made my darkness fade
Even if just for a second
You erased my pain.
Everytime I see it I think of you
I think of how selfish I was
And how I forgot to thank you
Every drive you took
To see my face
All the things you did
To bring the sun out
When I was living in rain.
Everytime I see it I think of you
And how I ran away
Because I knew
My misery wasnt ready
to let up just yet
I cared for you but
I wasnt ready to love you then
I was exuding to much anger
To let you in.
Everytime I see it I feel regret
I hope you understand that

I wasn't exactly myself
But everything happens for
A reason ...
      I hope you understand.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SouTh oF NoWhErE, New York CiTy, United States
Born in LA
Raised in the Bronx
and of Honduran ethnicity,
i Am a cultural urban mix of complete randomness,
so much more than what meets the eyes... i have a passion for writing an obsession for music and an undeniable addiction to dancing.
welcome to the 'inner me'.

Live Blog Stats