Monday, May 9, 2016

I Want



To lay with a man and not feel less than a person when I rise from the bed
Not feel like I gave more than I gained
Not feel like I digressed.

Am I scared or just weary?
Valuing my prizes or overly protecting myself?

What kind of man would be worthy?
Am I looking for a daddy or a husband?
A one night stand or a love affair?
A relationship or a friendship?
The side chick the main chick or the every other day chick?
Yearning for attention or hiding insecurities?

Looks like I got more questions than answers
More uncertainties and less declarations.

I want to be held and touched by another but what I need is time to be by myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SouTh oF NoWhErE, New York CiTy, United States
Born in LA
Raised in the Bronx
and of Honduran ethnicity,
i Am a cultural urban mix of complete randomness,
so much more than what meets the eyes... i have a passion for writing an obsession for music and an undeniable addiction to dancing.
welcome to the 'inner me'.

Live Blog Stats