Sunday, February 20, 2011

Attention Un-paid

Socializing seems to be your comfort zone
So why is it that in a room filled with people
its me you ignore the most
Do I seem to pose a threat to your flow
Or am I just a nobody
that you just seem to see as irrelevant
Or could it be that you just like me the most
But I must admit that I am in love with your presence
Your attention unpaid makes me think of you daily
Seems like lately you
have seen me in a lot of places you stay in
It would be nice to simply exist in your present day
But presently it seems as though
you want nothing to do with me
But I know I have a hand in this
We have an unspoken language
in auras and eyes met
And so I will leave it where it stands

No comments:

About Me

My photo
SouTh oF NoWhErE, New York CiTy, United States
Born in LA
Raised in the Bronx
and of Honduran ethnicity,
i Am a cultural urban mix of complete randomness,
so much more than what meets the eyes... i have a passion for writing an obsession for music and an undeniable addiction to dancing.
welcome to the 'inner me'.

Live Blog Stats