Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Mona Lisa

why the false testimony
what should I trust
your painted on smile
or the darkness of your eyes
did the painter deceive your emotion
or did you deceive his
in this world too large to fit
on your canvas
how could we ever comprehend
and detect the truth
today I borrowed your smile
but i promise you can have it back
because to fool others
is to torment yourself
dealing with a reality that
crawls through you like
the blood in your veins
dreams undreamt
tell me why you forced your face
to smile when your soul frowns?

About Me

My photo
SouTh oF NoWhErE, New York CiTy, United States
Born in LA
Raised in the Bronx
and of Honduran ethnicity,
i Am a cultural urban mix of complete randomness,
so much more than what meets the eyes... i have a passion for writing an obsession for music and an undeniable addiction to dancing.
welcome to the 'inner me'.

Live Blog Stats